Brella 2015 Realtree WAV3 Press release publications:
- National Bass: http://nationalbass.com/news/brella-s-new-wav3-rainwear
- Professional Outdoor Media Assoc.: https://professionaloutdoormedia.org/story/brella-brings-high-fashion-wav3-rainwear-to-the-outdoors/
- Opera News: https://www.dailyadvent.com/tag/wav3-brella
- Club and resort Business: https://clubandresortbusiness.com/brella-wav3-unisex-rainwear
- HuntingLife.com: https://twitter.com/huntinglife?lang=el
- Hunting Insider: https://huntinginsider.com/tag/camping/
REALTREE PRESS RELEASE - JUL 9, 2021
Rainy weather should never keep you from the outdoor adventure you love. Now you can take on wet conditions while looking great in the new Brella WAV3 fashion rainwear. Thanks to its smart, high-quality features, Brella’s new WAV3 rainwear line offers “More Time in the Rain™” which translates to more opportunity for fun and success in the field, woods or water.
Offering unisex protection, performance and mobility, Brella WAV3 rainwear is designed to keep you dryer longer. The 20,000 mm waterproof material and fully taped seams ensure all-day dry wear and the 15,000 MVT breathable design provides cool comfort when the action heats up.
The WAV3 Brella is a hybrid between a rain jacket and a poncho that offers the best of both designs with head to waist protection. The loose-fitting structure provides for unlimited upper body mobility, which any outdoorsman or woman can appreciate. You can climb into your stand, paddle your kayak, aim your firearm or cast your line with complete freedom of movement. A retractable hood offers unlimited peripheral vision, which increases safety afield. Snap-on sleeves and a customizable waist design let you adjust the Brella for your personal comfort and needs. Lightweight and easy to pack, the Brella simply stuffs into its own pocket for easy transport. Best of all, these great features all come packaged at an affordable price.
Ideal for fishing, camping, hiking, hunting, archery, sporting events, backpacking and outdoor social events, this WAV3 rainwear, which is available in a variety of stunning colors, is the perfect go-anywhere option where rain is a possibility.
In addition to the Brella rain jacket, Realtree WAV3 designs are also available in bibs and pants.
Benefits at a glance:
- Total freedom of movement for the upper body and arms
- Universal fit … one size fits most
- The option to adjust the fit around the waist
- Total waterproof protection from head-to-waist
- The option to peel back the head area increasing peripheral vision
- A sleeveless garment that has a sleeve opening
Come visit Brella booth #2838 at ICAST, July 21-23, 2021.
REALTREE PRESS RELEASE - JUL 28, 2020
The Brella High-Performance Unisex Rain Jacket in Realtree Fishing and Camo Patterns
The Brella, available in a variety of Realtree Fishing and camo patterns, combines the best features of the poncho and rain jacket into one high-quality, patented rain jacket.
The Brella offers head-to-waist waterproof protection and a non-restrictive upper body that gives you freedom of motion, and all at an affordable price. It is customizable at the waist and sides.
A Brella key feature allows you to retract and secure the hood area 1 to 4 inches to allow for peripheral vision needed for the activity of the day.
The Brella is packable into the pocket and comes with a loop that can be hooked to a carabiner or other fastening device. It's easy to store in or attach to your backpack, canoe, kayak, fishing basket, car or other small storage space.
The new Brella line is ideal for hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, kayaking, golf, public safety, law enforcement, farm and ranch, disaster relief and any other outdoor activity.
- Trim design (Marine blue version), Poncho design (Blaze and EDGE)
- 20,000mm/10,000 MVT protection
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable fabric
- 75D polyester
- Lightweight – 14oz.
- Snap-on sleeves included
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- BrellaVent™cross venting system
- Patented retractable hood 1 to 4 inches for extended peripheral vision
- Drawcord adjuster with elastic rope closure
- Heavy-duty YKK waterproof front zipper with outer and inner storm flaps
- Outside pocket with YKK waterproof zipper closures
- Packable in the pocket with two-way YKK zipper and loop for hanging
- Back length: large regular: 30 in.
PRESS RELEASE - Rochester NY, JUL 22, 2020
Brella Brella believes in sharing a great waterproof rain jacket and donates Brellas to deserving organizations.
Here are a few receipients:
- Ladies Let's Go Fishing: https://www.ladiesletsgofishing.com
- Int'l Game Fish Association: https://igfa.org
- U.S. Adaptive Golf Alliance: http://www.usaga.org
- Ann Liquori Foundation: https://annliguori.com/philanthropy
- USA BASS Kayak Fishing Team: https://usabass.org/sponsors
- NICU at The Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies: https://decemberclassic.wixsite.com/2018
- The ADVENTURESS Woman’s Outdoor magazine: https://www.betheadventuress.com/
- USCGA Alumni Association: https://www.cgaalumni.org/s/1043/uscga/start.aspx
- Great Lakes Angler Magazine: https://www.glangler.com/
- Florida Sport Fishing: https://floridasportfishing.com/
- BASS Master: https://www.bassmaster.com/
- RDGA: https://www.rdga.org/
- PGA of America: https://www.pga.com/pga-america
- Southern Kingfish Association: https://fishska.com/
- Soul Quench Auction Team: https://my.donationmatch.com/events/14th-annual-fundraising-auction
- Police Writers Academy: https://www.writerspoliceacademy.com/
- Adirondack Mountain Club – Genesee Valley Chapter: https://adk-gvc.org/
- Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc.: http://www.lancasterarchery.com/
- Greek Peak Mountain Resort: https://greekpeak.net/
- Michigan Outdoor Writers Assoc 75th Anniversary: http://www.miowa.net/
- St. John Fisher College: http://www.sjfc.edu
- ProNexus Cheers for Children: pronexusllc.com
- Law Enforcement Writers Police Academy: https://ccromance.com/
- A Very Special Place: http://avspny.org/
- Bass Fishing Kids: bassfishingkids.com
- Hoosier Outdoor Writers: HoosierOutdoorWriters.org
- ROC Growth: https://rocgrowth.com/
- NYS Council Knights of Columbus - Children/Olympics: https://www.newyorkknights.com/
- Saratoga Economic Development Corporation: http://www.saratogaedc.com
- A Very Special Place: http://www.avspny.org/
- Helping Veterans Go Fishing: http://www.helpingveteransgofishing.org/
- American Diabetes Association: https://donations.diabetes.org/site/SPageServer/?pagename=TC_homepage
- Our Lady of Mercy High School Auction: https://www.mercyhs.com/
- The Center for Infant and Child Loss: https://www.infantandchildloss.org/