What's Unique about the Brella?
The Brella is unique from other rain jackets because you have:
- Total freedom of movement for the upper body and arms
- Universal fit … one size fits most
- The option to adjust the fit around the waist
- Total waterproof protection from head-to-waist
- The option to peel back the head area increasing peripheral vision
- A sleeveless garment that has a sleeve opening
The Brella integrates the best features of a rain jacket and a poncho into one high quality rain jacket:
THE BRELLA: CUSTOMIZABLE UNISEX RAIN WEAR
Customize your waist fit, peripheral vision, cross venting, snap-on sleeves and be more comfortable outdoors
UNISEX SIZING GUIDE
Suggested best fit:
- a medium sized woman to a 3X man
- suggested height of 5'4" to 6'3"
- suggested height of 5'3" or less
unique brella snaps ... Customize for Your Activity
Our Brella snaps allow you to customize your waist fit and control the inside temperature optimizing your outdoor experience based on weather conditions, and your activity
YOUR VALUE: more time in the rain™
Why pay $69 for a 5,000mm waterproof jacket when you can get a 20,000mm waterproof jacket for $99. Many times you just need > 1 hour rain protection and lower rated waterproof jackets and ponchos don't always perform that well. You know, you've been there.
The chart shows a guideline for what waterproof ratings mean. Not to worry, now you can get the best value for the price in the rain jacket industry.
THE 20K WATERPROOF BRELLA HAS YOU COVERED, AND IT'S AFFORDABLE.
HAVE A DISABILITY?
We have you Covered. The Brella line is ideal for a person with a disability as it is loose fitting, has a non-restrictive, freedom of motion for the upper body and the hood retracts for custom peripheral vision and safety.